Create an unlimited number of collections to sort your sources, and keep your research organized.
- You can sort citations and create bibliographies for each individual collection by right clicking on the collection, and selecting "Create Bibliography from Collection"
1. In any of the Zotero platforms , click the "New Collection" button in the toolbar and enter the collection name
2. Add citations by dragging files from the central column to the corresponding collection in the left column
- Adding citations to a collection does not remove it from its original location, so you can have a citation in more than one collection simultaneously.
- The remove an item from a collection, right click on the item and click "Remove from Collection." This will not delete the citation, only remove it from that location.
3. Create additional subcollections within a broader collection by right clicking on a collection title and then click "Create New Subcollection"